With over 20 years of experience in corporate & consumer branding, I offer the following services:
- Creative strategy workshops (brand positioning, product development etc., I also offer all workshops in digital format)
- Design Sprints (in-person or digital format)
Design & Design Strategy
- Consumer Identity / strategy & design development
- Brand Identity / strategy & design development
- Logo development
- Corporate stationery
- Brochures, Flyers
- Start-up Toolkit (everything you need to get started with your brand or business)
Comprehensive brand management and consulting
Please contact me to set up a personal appointment to discuss your branding and/or design requirements:
Tel: +49 179 731 36 49
"The designer does not begin with some preconceived idea. Rather, the idea is the result of careful study and observation, and the design a product of that idea." - Paul Rand
Look & Listen
I believe that a unique brand positioning, in which the values of the brand/product/service are clearly defined, provides a strong foundation and a clear direction for the design development. It is important to ask the right questions and listen carefully to the answers. Whether I am developing a product positioning, corporate identity, or a logo, the following steps, I refer to them as the “Five – I’s”, serve as a guide during the process:
- Investigate (audit & analysis). Before starting it is important to understand the competitive environment and consumer needs. What problem is the brand, product or service trying to solve? What are the consumer pain points?
- Insights (learnings) What are the key learnings from step 1, and what influence does it have on the brand, product or service?
- Imagine & Ideate (creative, concept, strategy).This is the “hot” creative phase, mood boards, mind maps, design sprints, sketches, it’s all about bringing to life…!
- Intention & Iteration (testing the concept). MVP – minimal viable product, agile processes, design sprints; with the market changing so rapidly and consumers directly involved int eh branding process, it’s critical to get feedback as soon as possible. Create, learn, improve, learn.
- Implementation (adaptation, artwork, production, and guidelines). A brand’s recognition and strength depends on many factors, one of the most important from a design perspective is the consistent and correct implementation.